Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Stuff About Me!

Well i just had a sleep over with my cousin haylee, and she asked me if i wanted to do a job with her so now i think i might be selling these really adorable clips with her and our friend Sam! They are so cute..... for more information go to: sallysclippies.blogspot.com and check them out and if you buy them online email sarah (the person who owns the buisness)! OR IF YOU WANT TO BUY SOME JUST CALL OR EMAIL ME! well ttyl....

LOV3,
LAUR3N

(p.s: i got this info from my cousin so if you have questions, go to her blog at koalatate.blogspot.com )

3 comments:

haylee ann (: said...

you got my email wrong...haha you forgot the _

and plz don't put my email on the internet, just put my blog link :] thx!
*haylee*

LAUR3N said...

oh ok haylee did you change it... well i will see in a min. and what did your aunt sarah say? love ya


<3 / lala

LAUR3N said...

oh ok haylee did you change it... well i will see in a min. and what did your aunt sarah say? love ya


<3 / lala